1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Finish my degree (I graduate in December)
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
Four, but does Wii controllers count?? The oven or microwave
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
Being with Christ. Yes it is!!!
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
“I want to be like you” from the Jungle Book was my favorite song when I was a child. I wouldnt know what it would be as an adult.
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
Im not usually up on roofs, but I guess it would be the view of the lake in front of our house. J
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
How hot it is… Living in AZ means 100+ all summer long.
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
Very long and yet short Filled with fun and craziness.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Going to my first back to school teacher meeting this morning…. I have no idea what to expect.. :/