Tonight, I decided to make Lasagna for dinner. It was my first time making it. I asked my mom for the ingredients and then just winged it. It think it turned out great. I couldn't get it to come out of the pan looking all great, but boy did it taste good!!! My husband said it tasted great as well. :) The only problems is that I made WAY too much lasagna for two people. LOL!
Ingredients: I forgot to include the spices and crushed tomatoes in the picture.
1.What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?
Hmm, cooking a meal. I hate it when something gets messed up when I make a meal.
2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.
No. But I do believe that God can tell people things so they know what is happening.
3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?
4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish?
I like 6-8… I don’t like it so hot that all you can taste is the hotness and nothing else. I really like anything Mexican…
5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?
Bada b aba ba Im loving it.
6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?
Depends on where I am going. I have never been in a train. Never really traveled in a boat other than at Disney. I like planes most of the time. But I also really enjoy road trips.. IDK.
7. What is something you take for granted?
Sometimes I think I take my husband and family for granted.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If a turtle has no shell, is he naked, or homeless or both?