1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?I love planting my own garden... I did it a little too early this year and a cold front came through and killed all the baby plants so I have to start all over again. :( I hate mowing!
|These guys I started last year and finally have peppers now. :D|
2. What puts a spring in your step?
Right now I am excited because my in laws are coming for a visit. We live so far away from everyone and no one has come to visit since we married so its exciting!
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
|I couldnt resist putting this comic here... The chickens are "Springing" into action. LOL!|
Right now I am springing into action, trying to get everything unpacked and decorated before my in-laws come for a visit. At least now I have a deadline, so I am motivated to deal with everything.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
Either way! I especially love them in the crock pot with a roast.
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
Yes I do. They are free why not?
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
I was part of a synchronized swimming team when I was young. I loved the coach and swimming.
|This is a very old picture of me. I am the one on the right next to the girl in blue.|
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
I am undecided on this question.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Does anybody out there know how hard it is to loose weight? I have changed by diet to a more healthy one and workout four days a week and I didn't loose anything this week. I am hoping that is because of building muscle.