1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
I have actually never had to do taxes. My jobs until now have been babysitting/Nannying jobs. This year, my hubby will fill out our tax forms.
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Pain…. Pain has caused me to rely more on God and God has changed me through the pain.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
Wow! About the color… I didn’t even know each year there is a color for the year… I actually think there may be some in my kitchen. I just packaged everything up and packed it as we move in two weeks…. :/
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I collect stuffed monkeys. I have over 40 stuffed monkeys. Some not shown in the picture. Depending on who comes over, they are sometimes used. My cat loves to steal the small ones and run around the house with them. LOL!
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
Hmmmm…. I am not sure… I didn’t know I was supposed to make healthy dishes. LOL!
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
Ummmm……. Right now it’s having trouble. We went home for vacation and came back and my car won’t turn on… It was working when we left.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
I think I have been more demanding… Its good in some ways, bad in others.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Can you believe its already February??? This year seems to be going by WAY too fast! At the same time, I am happy its going by fast because I want to be done with school.
Another note, my sister-in-law had her baby son Colton yesterday which made me an Aunt. I am so happy! He is so cute and chubby!!!
|Colton Clay born 1/31/2012 at 12:20pm EST 8lbs, 6oz and 21 inches|