Thank you Joyce for coming up with these questions week after week. :)
1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
Marrying my wonderful husband Mikel is my favorite summer memory. We were married on May 14th of this year. It seems like it was a long time ago because we married, went on a 4 day honeymoon, and then moved from FL (where all our family and friends are) to AZ.
Yes, I like to show off my hubby! I am so proud of him! He protects our freedom.
I love cashews!!!
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
I can be very sarcastic at times. I can also be very silly. My husband says I am the silliest woman in the world. LOL!
Why does my puppy prefer to drink water out of the bath tub than her bowl?
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
Roller blades, although, I haven’t done that in a long time. The last times I did I fell like ten times. LOL!
7. What's your most sentimental possession?
I have many. But I would say my most is the special doll my grandma gave me for my 9th birthday. She got it for me before I was born and then waited to give it to me till I was old enough to take care of it. I wish I had a picture of it to post on here. But my box of dolls accidentally got left at my parents’ house in FL and I am in AZ, so there is no way to get that picture.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The last weeks we have been talking about fall; scents, colors etc. and well you made me want to go out and buy fall stuff. So I got two candles this past weekend a pumpkin spice one and a cinnamon spice one. :)
If you are not sure which is my favorite click here to find out. :)