Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Randomness About Tomorrow..

I should be sleeping, but for some reason im not.. I have to be up in a few hours for heart link; Something the Air Force has for new  military spouses... I don't really know what to expect, other than that I will be there all day from 8am-2pm... So that will take up a lot of my day and homework time... Oh well, hopefully ill learn something and maybe ill make a new friend or something... Like I said I don't know what to expect... At least they are going to feed me so I won't starve lol!
I'll be twenty two in a week aka sep 7th... I got my first birthday present today which was a monkey t-shirt from my grandparents. :) I really like it and I think my grandma made it. I'm going to ask her tomorrow when I call and thank her for it. I will try to remember to put a picture on here of it tomorrow.
Sometime tomorrow I get to do a science experiment for my teaching science class. I am kind of excited about that. :) I would have done it today but I don't have corn oil or corn syrup nor rubbing alcohol; so, I have to go shopping for those things in order to do it.. I have to write about it for my class and thats due on friday. The shopping will happen after heart link...
After writing about all these things that will hopefully happen tomorrow I am reminded of a verse:
Matthew 6:34 ESV
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Anyway, I am going to read my bible until I fall asleep. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! :D