Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

So I just got back from the memorial day cook out with our home group. I decided to switch from xanga to blogspot so three of my posts say that they are from today, but I put the real date they were written at the top.
Today has been a great day! I got to spend time with Mr. Mike and Mrs. Shirley who I haven't seen in 3 years. I have missed them a whole lot! They are awesome!!! Like I thought, the cook out was loads of fun. I have class tomorrow... During the summer im taking an American history class, a Spanish conversation class, and two teaching classes; teaching diverse populations and teaching with technology. All but the Spanish class are online. Yes, I'm the crazy student who takes 12credit hours during the summer. lol! oh well. Tomorrow, I have my Spanish test, on thr, i'm going to take my midterm for my history class... my teaching classes don't start till the 23rd. I have to prepare a presentation for my Spanish class... I'm thinking of doing it on Mexico.
I miss Mikel so very much right now!! I am on the phone with him, I just wish I could be with him right now! Only 368 days till I'm getting married to him. :D I can't wait till that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! :D