1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?
March came in WAY too fast. This year seems to be flying by which is a good and yet bad thing. I graduate in Dec so I am excited that my last year of school is going by fast… But at the same time it’s going by way to fast.Oh and next week is spring break for me, so that will be a nice break from school.... Maybe I will be able to finally get our new house unpacked and looking nice for company.
2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.
Mufasa I guess from Lion King… Although, yes you are right. Aslan would have totally won!
3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?
The beach in FL. I currently live in AZ so I really miss the beach. The hubby and I went to Cocoa Beach for our honeymoon. I love the pic we took together at sunset.
4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?
The truth is power because Jesus is the truth. Knowledge can be power if others do not contain the knowledge and you do. You may become in charge due to knowing more than one other person.
5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?
My cat went outside today and was rolling on the concrete. Don’t ask me why. LOL!
6. Bottled water...your thoughts?
I like bottled water and I do recycle the bottles. However, I do find it easier to have my own bottle.
7. What's your strongest sense?
I guess visual.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Not sure what to write... I am really tired of allergies though. Yesterday we had another dust storm so I am all stuffed up and have a headache. :(