Thursday, March 08, 2012

Loosing Weight/Working out


Ok, so you may not know this, but I am over weight. I have been trying to loose this extra fat for over a year.. But I get distracted, eat bad food, don't work out etc.. So I have gained what I lost last year back. :( Anyway, on Saturday I started working out again. I am so sore right now! I have been fast walking/jogging each day for 40min. Yes, I know some of you may be able to jog for two or three hours with no problem. I however can only handle jogging for 10min at a time and even that is very hard for me. I am trying to get to the point where i can jog the whole 40min but who knows if that will happen anytime soon.

I plan to also start back at Pilates in a couple of weeks (I am trying to get a little more used to the current schedule before I jump into that painful class(yes it is painful. its a muscle toning class. You are supposed to be hurting afterwards lo!)) For now, the only Zumba I am doing is on the Wii. My car is currently broken so I have no way to get to the Zumba class.

Anyway, my weight loss goal is 50pounds. I need to loose this to be healthier. I currently have borderline high blood pressure. I have already limited my sodium intake and have begun the cardio workouts to help my heart. Now hopefully those workouts will help me loose weight. I am weighing myself every Monday to see if I have lost anything. Hopefully come Monday, I can say I lost a pound. But who knows... I am really trying. I want to take better care of myself and to become healthy.

Anyway (have you noticed I love to use that word?).... I think I am going to get off of here and focus on some homework. :)
Have a great day!!!
Ang

1Corinthians 6:19-20 
"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,  for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! :D