1. Have you ever been 'asked' to report for jury duty? Were you chosen to serve? If not, were you happy or disappointed?
I have been asked for jury duty, had to report. But then they didn't pick me which made me so happy because at the time my fiance (who is now my hubby) was home for only two weeks... Which meant I wanted to spend every moment possible with him...
(In case you didn't know, most of our relationship before marriage was long distance. We started dating June 2009 and August he left for basic training, from then on he could only come home for a couple of weeks at a time. The longest we were separated at one time was 7months the shortest was 3months)
2. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being very), how mechanically inclined are you? Give an example to back up your answer.
3~ I can put water and oil in my car and change a tire by myself. I have also been known to stick my head under my car to find out where a leak was coming from... Then my dad fixed it. :)
3. Beets-cabbage-cauliflower-butternut squash....of the four, which is your favorite fall vegetable?
butternut squash, the only problem is my hubby doesn't like squash. :(
4. What do you recommend to overcome self-pity?
I like to get away and just read my bible.
5. Do you enjoy classical music?
sometimes; my dad used to put it on the radio to "torture" my siblings and I... So I really didn't like it for a while, but now, I listen too it... But i prefer contemporary Christian.
6. October is National Book Month...what's on your reading list this month?
7. What is your idea of 'cute'?
Just about anything can be cute.... Babies are cute, dogs are cute, cats are cute, my brothers can be cute... You get the idea.
|My baby brother Andrew and my dad at my wedding.|
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Soon I leave with the hubby to his neurologist appointment... Hopefully they will tell us more about his back. He has been in constant pain for the past 8 months. The pain has been increasing more recently though.... Medications aren't helping... I am hoping the neurologist will tell us more than last time. All he said was... "I don't think it is any big deal or anything that requires surgery" and he asked my hubby to get some blood work done for him.