Hope it’s just allergies… Then make sure I have some mucinex handy… No I will not get the flu shot… Everyone I know who gets them gets sick anyway… LOL!
2. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear?
Pray, God will give you the strength to conquer your fear.
Perfect Love (The kind that only comes from God) casts out fear.
18There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
1 John 4:18
English Standard Version (ESV)
3. Share two good things about your life right now.
I have an amazing husband!
I have amazing family members and friends! (ok that's 3 I know... )
4. A hot fall fashion trend in 2011 is a return to sixties style...tunics with pants, shift dresses, pencil skirts, cinched waists, bold prints, high necklines and short lengths to name a few. How does this fashion trend fit with your wardrobe and personal sense of style?
It doesn’t…. Right now I am either wearing jeans(shorts) with a T-shirt or business clothes.
5. Were you involved in scouting as a kid? How about as an adult?
I have never been involved in scouting but I was in missionettes.
6. Apple, pear, plum, pumpkin...your favorite fall flavor?
Pumpkin Definitely!! I so want some pumpkin pie! My friend posted on facebook about hot fresh pumpkin pies…. I've been craving them ever since.
7. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher?
Caring, knowledge, a desire to be a better teacher, a heart for children.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thinking about the fact that my husband knew the washer machine soap and sodas had spilled all over the ground. He didn’t even take a towel to it or even try to clean it up. Apparently, the box of soda opened on its own and cans of soda came pouring down onto the dryer making the washer soap fall to the ground and spill and 2-3 cans of soda burst…. UGH! It’s a big mess. There is splatter all across the kitchen. :(