Monday, September 19, 2011

Tag! You're it!


I was tagged by my friend Melissa at http://lifeofahoneybee.blogspot.com/
 
Here are the rules:

When someone is tagged they are invited to tell 10 random things about themselves and then tag five other people. Enjoy learning some new things about your fellow bloggers!

My Random Things About me:
1. Hate wearing socks… They make my feet sweaty! Even during the winter, I either let my feet freeze or wear my monkey slippers. If it is way too cold I will wear socks, but I prefer not to. 


2. I really don’t like wearing shoes. I try to get away without wearing shoes. I actually burnt my feet this year walking outside here in AZ without shoes. The bottom of my feet hurt for 3days. :-(

3. I really really really like Cheerios. Don’t ask me why, but I love them. I will eat them plain, or put honey on them or splenda and cinnamon. I just really like them.
 
4. I do my best never to open my text books for my college classes. A lot of times I can go the whole semester with only reading one chapter. Don’t ask me how I can do that and still make As but I can.

5. My favorite meal is fettuccine alfredo from olive garden. Yes, specifically from olive garden because they make it the best! (Actually there is one other place I like it at, which is in TN but I cannot remember the name).
 
6. Children make me happy, every time I see one; I want to spend time with them. I love working with children. I really miss babysitting! I miss Sydney and Vann! 


7. I didn’t ride a roller coaster until I was 13. My first two roller coasters were The Rockin Roller Coaster at Disney World and Montu at Busch Gardens.

8. I haven’t folded or put away clothes in over 2 weeks, so there is a giant mound of clean clothes in our bedroom.


9. I cannot stand fake Cheetos, Goldfish nor Cheese its. The generic brands just taste weird and icky… 



10. I only have two semesters left in college. I graduate Dec 2012. :) I take my certification exams in January when I go home to FL. 


Tag You're it!: 
Jocelyn:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me - I had tons of fun doing this!! I feel the same about shoes and socks haha :) That's the first two items I love taking off after a looong day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag... I just did my post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! :D