1. Using what's in your frig right now, what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are standing on your front porch this very minute?I could make either quesadillas or baked chicken depending on what people wanted. As well as serve lemonade, mountain dew or diet wild cherry pepsi.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that you know probably never will?I tend to be kind of messy.
3. What is something about yourself you hope never changes?That I care deeply about others.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?It depends, but I like funny ones the best. I send either serious or funny depending on the person and card. If it’s a birthday card, it just depends on the person.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, star gazing-your choice for whiling away the hours?
Star gazing! I love to lay in the grass and look at the stars.
5. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?The front door. I check about 3 times every night and periodically during the day that it is locked.
6. What's your favorite place for people watching?The Spanish mall. It is very interesting because when I am in there I am the only “white” person in the entire building.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I recently found a great sparkling water called Cascade Ice. They are fruit flavored and actually have real juice in them.Plus they are sugar free. :D I especially love cranberry pomegranate. It only cost around $0.79 and it’s amazing!!!!!! :D