Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photo Challenge Dec 15th: Silver Bells

Ok, so today's Photo Challenge is silver bells. The only silver bells I had that I could take pics of are my earrings. Here are pics of my two pairs of bell earings. Silver bells, and jingle bells. :) 



So this photo prompt made me think of a hymn that I think is called "Ring the Bells". But I am not sure, because I have been trying to find it for the last 30min and cannot find it. So I must have the wrong name. :/ Oh well, sorry no youtube video.

3 comments:

  1. very cute earrings! :) they look a little heavy though - do they hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually both pairs are very light! Sometimes I forget they are their.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute earrings. So glad you are playing along. Have a great evening. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! :D