Tuesday, December 13, 2011

~Bragging~ God is so AWESOME!!!!

This post is to brag! This is the first time I have received all A's since I started college so I am very proud of it. :D If you notice below I got all A's. I don't mind that two are A-'s I am just proud that I made all A's. :D (BTW The Field Experience Class grades satisfactory versus unsatisfactory. But if you added up all the points in the grade section of my FE class I would have recieved an A anyway. :))

I thank God for these grades! The Lit class, I was failing in the beginning of the semester and I ended up with an A. I am so happy!!!! I could NOT have done this without Him!!!! God is so awesome!!!! He is in control of EVERYTHING!!!

FALL 2011   
 Course Reference
Number
Title Grade



EEX4772 0711 PERSONAL/SOC/SKILLS A-



EEX4833 0713 FIELD EXPERIENCE 2 S



RED3310 1743 LIT INSTR INTERMED A-



SCE4310 1768 TEACHING SCI/ELEM SC A



TSL4081 1938 TCHG ENG TO ESOL STU A






Semester
UWF Undergraduate GPA: 3.85

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! :D