1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate?
My family always decorated at least the living room. Now that I am married and on my own, I decorated all but the bedrooms. Even the bathroom has Christmas rubber duckies.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
Ummmmm…. I am not sure. I think It would be fun to visit them all!
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
Faith is believing without seeing. Faith without works is dead.
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose?
I think I would go back to the day my baby brother was born. I was 11.
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
My wedding day. May 14th of this year. We used Hawaiian punch (the blue kind), sherbet and ginger ale. I am not sure of the exact mixture I would have to ask the friend who made it for us. It was amazing although I could only have a little taste due to it having so much sugar.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
In my family, we always opened our presents before Christmas. Starting the week of Christmas we would begin opening them. By the time Christmas day was here all we had left was our huge stockings full of a great mixture of things. This year however, since it’s just me and the hubby, there are going to be no stockings unless you count my pets stockings. LOL!
7. What takes your breath away?
Standing on the top of a mountain and looking down and seeing all that God created.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is my 100th post. :) YAY!!! LOL!