Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cooking :)

Tonight for dinner I made chicken and rice covered in Italian dressing, garlic cheddar biscuits and broccoli melody, lots of broccoli melody. It turned out pretty good I have a before and after picture of the chicken and rice. The only thing I would have changed is when I put the Italian dressing on the chicken. I think I should have waited till it was almost done then added it. Oh well too late now. LOL! It turned out really good anyway. Earlier this week, for the first time, I made chicken Parmesan. It came out really good as well. I will be adding pictures of that meal on here too. 

Before of the Chicken
After of Chicken
 Broccoli Melody

Garlic Cheddar Buiscuits


Garlic Cheddar Buiscuits
 Chicken Parmesan
 Brocolli
 Spaghetti Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love reading your comments! :D